Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Starting Up Again!


Hello again old friends, it's me The Informer.
I've been at odds with a lot of things in life, and just now remembered my old blog and got quiet excited. I'd love to restart writing reviews, if people out here want me to continue. I know I don't have a huge customer base, but from what I've read, it seems like you guys have enjoyed reading about my experiences! If you would like me to continue, I'd love to hear from you. If I do continue up again, I have some great news regarding the quality of my blog.

1. I've gotten a new laptop. It's an Acer Aspire 5315 (Unfortunately used, but an upgrade compared to my last rig). It runs smoothly, and consistently, and has a good internet connection.
What that means for you- More updates, more reviews, more often!

2. I've gotten new headphones. Beats by Dre: Studios. They are producer quality headphones, and have unparallelled quality from anything I've ever heard. They cost me a pretty penny, but were worth every cent. If you haven't heard of Beats by Dre, I'd highly recommend looking them up.
What that means for you- Top notch quality. My reviews will be completely accurate to the quality of the I-Dose files. No lost wavelengths due to poor headphones.

3. I've freed up my schedule so that I'll have enough time (between school and work) to interact with you guys, and upload more reviews, on a more consistent basis. Once again, regarding I continue up again, I can plan a more specific schedule to tailor your needs!
What that means for you- More reviews! No more months, or years, between I-Doser reviews!

I can't say enough how much it means to me that you guys enjoy my reviews. Any comments or opinions are appreciated and highly encouraged!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see you review more as the titles of some, Hand of God, can be misleading. Love the info I found here. Thanks much Sir.

    Blake from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am a 100%Disabled Army Vet, 2001-2004, Iraq 2003-2004...went in day before bombings. I now have Progressive-Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis and deal with pain every day. Which doses can you recommend fir chronic pain? Also, doing the conditioning dose, I felt EXTREMELY hot, flushed and uncomfortable. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete

Check out the Table of Contents in the upper right hand corner of the page to find more I-Doser related articles.