Thursday, August 18, 2011

I-Doser Review feat. "Alcohol"

It's come time for me to do my first I-Doser review. I figure that I'll start small, and then work my way up to stronger doses. That's why I'm starting with Alcohol. I'm going to write what I feel like. I'm not sure if I'll be able to say that I've had the picturesque experience, but we're going to have to see. The dose is 35 minutes long. It's 11:15 PM right now. I'll write more when I'm done. So, here goes nothing...

So, It's 11:51 right now. You can do the math, I stopped three minutes from the end. I must say, the effect was not incredibly epic, but... but... several factors could have factored into that you see. At the very beginning, like, 2 minutes in, I got this really warm feeling in my stomach. Like I had just eaten a cyan pepper tablet or something. It slowly spread to my face, then my arms, then kind of numbed my whole body. It felt really good. I'm not going to lie. Anyhow, after that it was like 30 minutes of numbness. Sure it did feel good, but when I got up I wasn't dizzy, I wasn't slurred. I was just fine. I am like 1/100ths tipsy. I'm sitting here swaying somewhat, but besides for that I'd have to say the result was very, very mild.

I can say that there was in fact a result though. I'm not sure what my reaction is, but before I'm sold, I'm going to try a few more. In that note... I'm off to try another dose!



My Review:

I rate this dose 3/10 for effectiveness
I rate this does 5/10 for pleasure
I rate this does 0/10 for strangeness

3 comments:

  1. Me and my friends do this all the time. The first obe we tried was Alcohol. Your review was acurate except the fact that you HAVE to listen to the WHOLE thing. Because the last two minuets or so are the most important! Thats when you start 'spazzing' so to speak and you get the WHOLE effect. I reccomend people using the dose. And I reccomend trying the WHOLE dose NOT just part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment I'm using it for the first time^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. But where I can buy other songs like marjiuana or other drugs for FREE???

    ReplyDelete

Check out the Table of Contents in the upper right hand corner of the page to find more I-Doser related articles.