Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I-Doser Review feat. "Brain+"

Have you ever been stuck on homework? Have you ever found yourself staring idly into space instead of working on geometry? Well, here is the fix for you! Brain Plus turns your brain into an uncontrollable thinking machine! Math in Minutes! History in a Heart-beat! Also available in "Quick Hit" form. At least... that's what they claim. As usual I found myself browsing the internet instead of doing my much-needing-completed homework, and I thought, "Hey! I haven't done an I-Doser Review in a while..." Scrolling through my list of I-Doser doses, I discovered this nifty sounding dose. Why not try it? I have a little bit of work to get done, and I could try out Brain+ in the process. It's 30 minutes long and it's about 10-ish right now. So ... here we go!

And so, I rejoin my anticipating audience, nearly 45 minutes later. Why 45 minutes? you ask. Why not 30 minutes? Well, that's because I did some homework. Here's what happened. Immediately upon listening, my eyes grew warm. Not quite hot. It was a very relaxing dose. I fell into the usual trance, listening to my breath as thoughts darted through my drugged mind. It provoked many thoughts, all of them fleeting however. Soon, I was completely hypnotized. Towards the end, I began to feel restless. Jumpy. A very little bit anxious. I had to be doing something. 10 minutes form the end, I pulled out my History & Geography book, and started reading.

It felt like there was pressure built up in my head. like I needed to pop my ears, in a good way. Like I needed to yawn or something. I could only faintly scratch that itch, if I used my brain. It still feels that way. Anyway, I think that it worked. Either that or a convincing placebo effect (if you don't know what a placebo effect is, then look it up. I'm going to have to try the Quick Hit version to see if that is as effective. I'm moderately pleased, to say the least.

P.S. - Towards the end I got a brief headache. That went away after only a few minutes though. 

My Review:

I rate this dose 7/10 for effectiveness
I rate this dose 3/10 for pleasure
I rate this dose 7/10 for strangeness  

3 comments:

  1. Yeh i loved all your reviews you made :D will you be making anymore? i love reading them partly because i tried gate of hades without looking it up aand can honestly say i was terrified and scarred for life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be, Sorry I've kind of forgotten about this blog but I'll try to do one as soon as possible! Thank you for your compliment!

      Delete
  2. yeah, thanks man, your blog is great, i am googling about i doser and your blog has just got the perfect and comprehensive info about it! keep writing more!

    ReplyDelete

Check out the Table of Contents in the upper right hand corner of the page to find more I-Doser related articles.