Sunday, August 21, 2011

I-Doser Review feat. "Sleeping Angel"

Hello friends! It's me again, with a new, personally effective dose. This dose in entitled "Sleeping Angel". I tired this dose last night, and the night before. "Sleeping Angel" helps you fall asleep. People sometimes listen to white noise to help them fall asleep, but I doubt that it's as extremely effective as this. I fell asleep in 5 minutes max.

It was late. 3 or 4 or in the morning. I had a specific activity that I needed to attend the following day, in which I need to be 100%. If you know anything at all, you know that you can't perform at 100% if you go to bed at 4 in the morning. I fell asleep and dreamed both times. I don't dream often. But two days in a row, is a pretty uncommon occurrence. Now, "Sleeping Angel" is not something to help you perform when you are tired. It makes you fall asleep. I didn't perform at 100% necessarily the next day, but I did perform much better then I would've if I would've fallen asleep for any more hours.

I believe I slept rather deep. I would definitely  recommend this to you if you have difficulties falling asleep. It worked very well for me. I liked it

My Review:
I rate this dose 9/10 for effectiveness
I rate this dose 2/10 for pleasure (Note that it wasn't meant for pleasure, but convenience)
I rate this dose 2/10 for strangeness

2 comments:

  1. Just a heads up, you have multiple dreams every single night, you just don't remember them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, in a 1998 study in Austria of sleep in 1000 Austrian adults 32% reported dreaming less than once per month. That's substantial. Hopefully science and future studies will give us a better answer, for I am one of those people who either have very low "dream recall" or simply do not dream at times.

      Delete

Check out the Table of Contents in the upper right hand corner of the page to find more I-Doser related articles.